25 swimmers, 25 cyclists and 25 runners per each event (226km and the 113km) will be able to compete in the event and they will contest the discipline each of their choice only. no athlete can enter 3 rabbit races on their own – if they want to swim/cycle and run – they need to enter the individual races. you can only enter 1 rabbit race – ie the swim, the cycle or the run – not 2 or 3
226 Rabbit Race – Swim
Out of stock
Out of stock
- terms and conditions.
- 25 swimmers, 25 cyclists and 25 runners per each event (226km and the 113km) will be able to compete in the event and they will contest the discipline each of their choice only. no entrant may enter all the rabbit races (ie swim/cycle and run. you can only enter 1 event at a time. if you want to do all three disciplines, you need to enter the individual races for either the 226 or 113
- Please not that you cannot enter a 226 rabbit event as well as a 113 rabbit event (for example, you cannot enter the 226 rabbit event (swim and cycle only) and then enter the 113 rabbit event (run only)
- The Rabbit events are specifically for contestants who only want to do 1 discipline.
- You cannot cross over (226 rabbit and 113 rabbit or vice versa)
- If you want to do more than 1 discipline, you need to enter the 226 individual or the 113 individual events please
- We know some will want to take a chance and lower their costs by entering a rabbit event and thus ensuring they end up doing 3 disciplines but please, this is not allowed as per the above explanation
Swim, Cycle, Run